SelthAfrinonSelthAfrinon

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Boxes Boxes

This movie made its purpose very clear from the beginning and admirably followed it through to the end. I especially loved the symbolism during the verse "...and sometimes you close your eyes and see the place where you used to live..." It touched me at a deep level.

We should pursue what makes us happy; whether that means rocking out or building a stable family life is up to us.

Contra with Two Players Contra with Two Players

I didn't even wonder about the dog sounds player 2 was making until the end. That was brilliant.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

That brought tears to my eyes. Seriously, it did.

Cardiac Snowdrift Cardiac Snowdrift

It was pretty fun.

It's a little addicting for me. While it wasn't very original or anything like that, it's a good play on a good concept.

My HEART defiantly grew BIGGER while playing it!!
It pains me to have written that.

Operation BlackKnife Operation BlackKnife

Excellent!

It was a fantastic game! The controls responded well to me, and I loved the auxiliary powers and the customization!

However, there were a few problems.
I agree that there is a problem with balancing; mostly in the purchase options. It is simply impossible to get a most of the upgrades/weapons/modules without the "secret" at the end.

Also, once I used the "secret" the close button on at the hanger screen wouldn't work, trapping me in the hanger. This specifically happened during the second level, but also sometimes at other levels when I opened the hanger using the "secret." This persisted into my subsequent save files.

It's an excellent game, but it was unplayable after the hanger problem came up. (couldn't get past second level normally.)

rytherix responds:

The secret power comes with the warning of fucking up the game engine =P
Be warned XD

The Breach The Breach

It was good...

...But I found glitch in the last boss fight that made it especially hard. When ever I tried to jump left while holding down the space bar, I couldn't double jump; understandably annoying, since one wrong move means instant death and the start of the fight all over again. Also, a form of aiming and looking around would have made the game more enjoyable, for those flying enemies.
But other than that, an good game that played smoothly and intuitively. Reminds me a lot of dead space.

Doll Doll

Very well done. The dress and the hair are fantastic, but it's her pale skin and her eyes that really put this piece through the roof! I love how you displayed a look of resignation in the drooping of her eyelids and the slight frown in her mouth, but mostly in her gaze, which is turned away from the viewer. Almost as if to say "It's alright. I'll [do extra work for the project.] [clean the floors.] [do overtime.] [look pretty for the rest of the world.] [hide how I really feel so you can go on being happy.] [etc.]"

Well done, sir.

The Son of Clock The Son of Clock

It just seems...

...very nice. It gives off that feeling of solitude, probably from the original, while putting a clock spin on it.
Very nice indeed...

Luwano responds:

I'm glad if I managed to catch a little piece of the originals feeling here, thanks a lot. :)