SelthAfrinonSelthAfrinon

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Boxes Boxes

This movie made its purpose very clear from the beginning and admirably followed it through to the end. I especially loved the symbolism during the verse "...and sometimes you close your eyes and see the place where you used to live..." It touched me at a deep level.

We should pursue what makes us happy; whether that means rocking out or building a stable family life is up to us.

Contra with Two Players Contra with Two Players

I didn't even wonder about the dog sounds player 2 was making until the end. That was brilliant.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

That brought tears to my eyes. Seriously, it did.

Dreamscape Dreamscape

That was epic.

I think it was really good.
From a story-like kind of view, the build-up was extremely well executed, working from the most basic part of creation to the most complex.
The music fit the animation to a T, and it gave me chills when the score ramped up alongside the view from space.
I agree with ArkhainDevistat about the lens-flare, though. It seems like you intended for it to come from the flower, which was a nice touch that outlined the point of life growing.
But it obscured the detail of the scene and took focus away from the sprouting plants.

However, I still give you a ten, as it is as better than I had expected.

Battle in the Sky Battle in the Sky

Well..

... I can't say anything except extremely nicely done! I mean, wow... It's been awhile since a flash gave me chills like that.

The Man Who Cant Be Moved The Man Who Cant Be Moved

Wow...

That gave me chills, man, right up and down my spine. That is a work of art, my friend. That is beautiful.

You fooled me for a second. Part of me thought she wouldn't come back... But I'm glad she did. That man deserved it.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Deus Ex Machina

The ending was true to the concept. Hank coming in out of nowhere to save Tricky, that was pretty cool.
One of the best made vids I've seen in awhile. The music matched perfectly!
I hope to see more of this :)

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Epic...

There's no other word to describe this flash. Just...Epic.
I hope you make more like this.